Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gain Followers on Instagram for Free


Many of us would like to gain many followers without registering in some paid programs. Although, only few people was able to get high numbers of followers quickly for free. 

First, what are the qualifications should an Instagram user posses? How will he be able to encourage other users to follow him? Let me give you some tips about it. 
  • Liking Pictures - a person who wants to be liked, should learn how to like others as well. When you go to "Explore" type a popular hashtag "#Like2Like" for example. Like as many photos you see. 

  • Following Others- I'm not sure about the limitation of Instagram when it comes to following people. It's easy to find people who "follow back." So, follow as much people as you can. 

  • Uploading High Quality Photos- upload good pictures, not just a normal shot of yourself. If you are promoting yourself, make sure that there's something catchy about your picture so people would effort to look at your pictures and eventually, your profile. 

  • Moderation- Do not upload from time to time, your followers might be pissed off when you upload every minute. They might find it irritating and they would decide to unfollow you. 

  • Commenting- This takes a little effort, but the result is really apparent. Try to just copy past, I tried to comment on every photo, "I love it!" Though it would take time to type or copy-paste, many users would appreciate this effort and they will follow you. 


So far, these are the methods I use to gain followers, I've been using Instagram for almost 6 months. From 1-100 followers (people I personally know) I gained the other 100 for a week, by trying this method. 

Feel free to follow my Instagram: esvee09

No comments:

Post a Comment