Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: HERB DAY 365 Cleansing Foam (The Face Shop)

My cousin visited South Korea and she brought home HERB DAY 365 Cleansing Foam from The Face Shop. It comes with different scents. My favorite is "Peach". After almost a month of usage, I saw the result and decided to write a positive review about this product. 



  1. It cleanses my face thoroughly. 
  2. I feel that my face was a bit stretched after using this product. 
  3. My pores are smaller. 
  4. I had a small wart due to pregnancy that had been on my face for a year, but when I use this product, it's gone.
  5. My breakouts get minimal and my pimples are drying. 
  6. My skin isn't oily for long hours regardless of summer. 

I use  HERB DAY 365 Cleansing Foam every morning and before bed time. I take suitable amount on my palm and massage on my face. I rinse my face thoroughly and let my face dry  naturally. I would also recommend this facial foam to everyone for I've proven myself how great this product is. The best facial wash I've ever used. 

If you have any reviews about this product, you may comment your review link anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment