Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream




I received a present from my South Korean Student on April 25th 2013. When I opened the parcel, it's  MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream. In the Philippines, there are many Cosmetic Companies that are releasing BB Creams; however, I don't think they suit my skin type well. So, I decided to use MISSHA for 2 weeks and write a review about it. 


PRICE: $25.00 (store price in Korea)

My Skin Type: I have a normal type of skin, but my skin changes depending on the season, when it's summer, well it's oily. And on Rainy days, it's dry. 

My Skin Color: I'm not very dark, but not white as well. MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream has different shades for all skin colors, mine is No. 21 Light Pink Beige. 

After cleansing my face, I applied toner and moisturizer. After 15 minutes, I applied the BB Cream. I normally have breakouts and it's been my problem since 15 years old, that's why I'm very careful of using and choosing cosmetics or other skin products.

Positive 
  • It looks natural after you apply it. 
  • It covers the dark spots just like a concealer. 
  • It's good for any types of skin. 
  • I noticed my pimples getting dryer after using this product.
  • It doesn't feel heavy; much lighter than a loose powder.
  • Nice packaging
  • It doesn't only covers your dark spots, but also protects my face from the sun.
  • Non-itchy
Negative
  •  If it's summer, you should apply twice if necessary, it enters your skin, so when you sweat, your face won't look fresh anymore. 
  • The color changes after a few hours, depending on your skin type. I read others' reviews stating that when they put this BB Cream, after 7 hours, it's color change to grayish. (Luckily it doesn't happen to me.) 
If you have anymore questions regarding this product feel free to comment. 

Wait for my next Review about THE FACE SHOP Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment