Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Modeling: My Baby's First Exposure!

Last night (May 28th 2013), I got a call from the talent and modeling agency. They asked me to go to a commercial shoot for Mitsubishi Mirage. It was in Antipolo City and I'm from Taytay, Rizal. So, I grabbed the opportunity. Here are some of the pictures with the staff and models. 


  

 Cleon's role was a Fall Back (when the lead didn't perform well, he will be the replacement) anyhow, he would get the talent fee even if he won't participate. The lead did great from the beginning, so the producer informed ud, that we could leave. On our way to Antipolo Bayan, they called us to go back, because the director needs to shoot Cleon. I wouldn't say it was unfortunate for him not to get the lead role and just shot his body and hands on the steering wheel, I'm still very thankful that he had a participation and we met great people on the set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment